Friday, June 17, 2011

Magnificently Placid. Adaya Marcel.


Magnificently Placid.
Adaya Marcel.

Magnificently placid, I stand in the doorway.  
This one leads to death, but not the typical death;
the golden falcon death. 

The beautiful death where you are fully alive 
and completely receptive.  
The beautiful death that causes you to exist in gratitude; 
nothing lost in a day spent.

I was crammed with misery;
I was so full that there was no room for joy. 
I was living in hate for all those who should have loved me, 
but would not see my shine. 
I had no space for all the gifts
that the Goddess called me in to bear,
I am the gift bearer, but I was full of grief
and could not do my job.

It was easy for me to die,
I would kill my body. 
I would kill my body. 
But now I kill my pain;
like one dispossessed from sickness. 
Magnified by powers of ten, 
perhaps because of my intimate knowledge of death,
I now metamorphose into such a place
of graceful respect of the sanctity 
of this incarnation that I chose.  

I came to become the light.  
Regardless of the strength of the darkness 
I remained the light and vibration and motion
and I know now that I chose this hardness
to become softness.  
I created the death, 
so to cherish the life.  
I am the manifestations of my own choices,
so to honor my power
and exist within this kiss of Isis.

No comments:

Post a Comment