Saturday, May 24, 2014


A River’s Mind.
Denise Adaya Marcel

The River flows through me,
I flow through the River.
I am the River.
I am the Giver
Of fecund foreverness.

Shivering, shimmering, simmering excitement;
A rushing quivering of anticipation
From an perpetually enlivened everbirthing
Of a sort unknown to mankind.
I have a River's mind.

I know about birth,
Because I renew myself every hour.
One can never stand
In the same River twice,
Nor can the River
Replicate mystical Kundalini symphonies;
Musical motion, set to liquid fire
Burns and drowns as fast as it passes.

The River is never silent,
Thoughts unfold
Though it holds onto nothing salient.
The River always offers
Newness, rarity and clarity.
Purification of majestic Destiny.

Regressed memories
Are laid to rest upon the banks;
Seeding the healing
Of the ravages of time.
The River never looks back.


No comments:

Post a Comment