Monday, October 10, 2016


I am a Libra. I am born right smack dab in the center of the scales of justice, and I cannot help seeing the desperate need in our world today for the sweet elixir of justice....sublime juice of the Goddess to quench our parched souls from a steady diet of warriors unchecked.

I know everyone is sick of my seeming politicized banter, though it has nothing to do with politics and is really about respect for the right of every part of the Earth/Earthling to exist in peace and as pain-free as possible. I can see where the pain is coming from, and I can't unsee that. I can see that war is our monster...war is our destruction...because when war is perpetrated on others, and upon the very planet we inhabit, it soon enough comes home to roost and to haunt the perpetrators.

And when the peoples of a nation which foments war for several generations realizes the shame of that truth, the pain of that realization is intense, maybe even worse than the ones who became the compost of history. I hate that I can see that. I guess it is the Raven in me who misses nothing combined with the history buff who sees a pattern that has played out throughout known history.

Never-ending war brings every "Great" nation down. We are intimate with the circle of life...but are we self-blinded from the cycle of unnecessary death caused by war...our wars?

America has absolutely NO RIGHT to bomb anything in Syria! Period. It had no right to facilitate France's bombing of Libya, or Saudi bombing in Yemen. It has no right to Bomb Afghanistan, or Iraq, or Pakistan, or Yemen, or Somalia. It had no right to bomb Panama, or North Korea, or Vietnam, or Cambodia....get where I am going with this?

We had no right to create the "School of the Americas" in Georgia at Ft. Benning, to train drug lords and dictators in South America in the ways of genocide! (We must also have a "School of the Arabians" because Afghanistan soldiers, and Saudi soldiers, and "Moderate Rebel" soldiers come to train at military bases in the US and some just slip off into our population and no one knows where they are.)

These things I see haunting us forever unless we stop it in a conscious and awakened way! Unless humanity forswears war we will all suffer greatly.

.....but hey...no one gets out alive, so....might as well be a hero and protest the destruction of all we hold sacred, right? I guess that is what I am doing here. I am protesting the destruction of all that I hold sacred....including truth and decency. I am protesting the choosing of mediocrity when sacred eternity is the alternative. I am protesting "That's the way it's always been done."


No comments:

Post a Comment