Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Radiance Humbled. Adaya Marcel.




Radiance Humbled.
Adaya Marcel.

An internal walk-about through
 the doorway of the Dreamtime;
 face to face with my Avatar,
Her tender eyes reflecting a place
of past weakness or pain,
or victimized bargains, 
She wakes me from my nightmare.
All is overcome by Love's driven duty
....honor means everything to me.

I find myself in a place of transformation;
pure blizzard of fearless strength.
I take the dragon head on and shun the con.
Exposing the full breadth, length and depth
of this facade; fear is the Rubicon of the damned.

Armed only with
seven dreams and a butterfly net
I work with brevity
for it tends to alter destiny 
if one lingers too long
at being angry.


 I have experiences to share
that are beyond all keeping;
deep, to the core of the core of the core...
pain mixed with winsome magic
keeps it real enough to be of service 
to show that "victim" really means hero. 

I have become a whirling dervish,
one that whirls with a purpose,
dedication filters out the debris
of collateral destiny.


I lay my life at my Avatar's apex.
No heart can be crumbled,
while it embodies the multicolored Phoenix,
Honor is radiance humbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment