Friday, October 14, 2011


Crystalline Reality.
Adaya Marcel.

We are the nexus betwixt 
the impossible and the credible;
liaison of the tangible and the sublime,
the contact between the miracle and the fact;
between the prison cell and the hand of freedom
lies our beating heart; the center of the helix.  

What I project, I figuratively create.
So, in saying this, may I choose to be
the manifestation of Isis, 
who can winnow out hate
and project forgiveness
and the knowingness that nothing is real
save the love She has for us
and the love we become because of this.
Let me be the hand-maiden of that Love.

May I be the one who carries 
dignity in the palms of my eyes
or on a sliver and gold platter
engraved by  fluorescent sacrifice.
A reflective mirror and witness 
to the unfolding of all probabilities.
May I hold the space for Isis to demonstrate
the ineffable phenomenon of empathy.
I baptize myself in the grotto of Her warrior tears
where Maidenhair ferns grow wild and free;
there I christen my life with the finely aged
compassion that rewards the fearless and the wise.
Crystalline reality....sparkling non-duality: nothing exists, 
except Isis, love, you and perhaps me.



2 comments:

  1. Isis loves us all....how wonderful is She for being so generous. I am going to have an ordination by Laura Janesdaughter in January at a place in Long Beach. Interestingly, I lived there for a couple of years when I was 10 -11- 12 years old and have some parts written about living there. Last time the Temple Sluts played, I was just a few blocks from my old stomping grounds.

    ReplyDelete