Friday, November 12, 2010





My Prayer.
Adaya Marcel.

Pyrotechnic understanding
came to me as I sat in the circle of light,
exploding brilliance emanating from
the end of night
as truth came over the horizon.
Shorn of all fear of the morn,
Bridie's unicorn was born
and a crescendo of addendum
came bursting forth:

Let me refresh my authentic self.
Let me join the Ancient Goddess
of the kindly fire in celebration;
in dedication to a life lived clean.
Clean means unprejudiced
unconditional love, compassion, gratitude.
From this trinity comes oneness.

Bridie the Quickener,
Nolava the Maiden,
Thetis, the Phoenix,
bring your serpent
and your unicorn
and upon these Angels
weave the matrix of
Creation's Unified Field of Awareness.

Let me know that all life is about connection.
Let me show the nurturing side of my better nature;
lead me with your Rod of Lightening
as I move from inner child
to Willow Woman.

Harmonic cohesion
resting in slumber beneath
the Omphalos Stone,
-Om is feminine and Phalos is male,
you can't separate one entity
which happens to have two sides-
inspires me to see, to lead, to heal
as I snake and weave
through death and life.
Opening my eyes in the light of
Swan Maiden, this Crone shall
give birth to perpetuity.

Bridie,
If I was the victim,
let me become the champion.
If I was lost,
let me be a bright light to show the way,
if I was thrown away,
let me hold tight to compassion
and spread unconditional love liberally.
If I caused pain,
let me be a soothing balm
dignifying the wounds caused by my insecurity.
I didn't know then that I was a Starlight Being.

No comments:

Post a Comment