Thursday, November 11, 2010

When Sphinx Dream. Adaya Marcel.


When Sphinx Day Dream.
Adaya Marcel.

Once I thought that teachers teach, 
and friends are here to lovingly preach.
It is one thing to sing 
a well rehearsed song to your back-up choir,
but an altogether different beast
to hold a decent space for those in need,
those who have a desire to learn.

I thought long and hard, inside my heart
to find what the Goddess means to many
and what I discovered was a distorted reflection
of the hungry parts of infancy.
I was shocked to see that.... 
I was devastated to be sure.
No one is damaged goods.
No one can push your buttons, 
unless you offer up your ego
as your calling card.
If you merely change your frequency
you own the day, you shift destiny;
and this is magic created when Sphinx day dream.

Sand and time; convolution of evolution,
vortex and vertex of perplexing absolution.
Sand used to be a mountain and time never began.
This is the complexity of man:
your Akashic record begins
with the love held out in your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment