Friday, November 12, 2010

Precious One, Adaya Marcel

Precious One.
Adaya Marcel.

Darling, we are Immaculately precious,
Created by the Creatress
through sensuous  alchemy;
whimsically fulfilling Her Sentient Destiny.

Wilted by the distant crescent moon
we crept through our history,
now are quickened by  necessity....
THE ALL calls to our all.
What an honor to be so loved.

Past treatment,
likened incessantly
to pissed-in snow,
shall be released by the sun
into a watershed of understanding,
a cascading torrent of romanticism
that will turn our wounds pristine-
opaque turned crystalline.

Healing stories to tell,
even so, outward from hell
to where we will
obtain salvation in opalescent
karmic prismatic sensation.
Conscious Transformation.

Precious Jewel,
as the rivers swell in our eyes,
least we dwell in wretchedness....
witness me witnessing you,
Beautiful Goddess Sister 
Most Gallant and handsome Brother;
I am your sanctuary.
Together we will recover our purity.

I see you,
I know you,
I feel you,
I am you.
I love you.






No comments:

Post a Comment