Sunday, January 9, 2011

Intimacy Interrupted.


The Journey Poem.

Intimacy Interrupted.
Denise Mills.

Restless skull; Fearless path...
I feel the music from a generation of journeyers,
circling their stars around dispirited hate.
They are not bothered with their destination,
but have memorialized their fate.

A filthy train; littered with wrath...
I hear the elocution of the tongue-tied
masses, expatriates who expatiate;
crippled victims of thoughtless negation
and warped computations.
They deliver the midnight benediction,
but nothing comes out sane or straight.

Summer reeks; composted past...
Spring blooms have fallen deep inside the maiden,
the twists and turns means harvest is coming late.
So many sexual cannibals during my evolution,
that I am bereft of intimacy;
I had only perishable ancestral heroes;
my dreams were a feast for the desecrate.

Flesh after bone; exquisite ectoplast...
I have met a wolf made of lightening,
she stands on the track, serene and sedate,
in the direction which corresponds to my re-creation.
The train has departed, her way remains unabated.

Grace embellished; Sophia coronate.
Beams of light flame their way from her eyes,
through old grime caked on the broken widows
of wholly unholy conjugate; metamorphate
into evanescent cascades of wisdom so bright;
I follow her out of the restrictions of the station,
bliss replaces the advertised mortality rate.


No comments:

Post a Comment