Monday, January 17, 2011

Thoughts Late At Night......


Swim In The Divine..
Adaya Marcel.
Wrestle with balance,
Swim in the Divine.
Perpendicular
images line
our inner now-time.

What is our real reason for being human?
What is the length and breadth
of purpose in relation to a life span spent unknown?

Did I come to consume everything in my path
or did I come to create to my fullest capacity?
Only living will reveal the path.
Only loving can speak fluent infinity.
I love you so much I know 
that I would die for you,
other times I see your apathy
and I close my heart to that truth.
I am a prisoner to your awakening.
I love you so much I want you 
to see your unspeakable beauty.

I love you so much
that I consume reality
until I am destined to die
the death of the 
spiritual patriot.
I will not die the idiot.
I love you that much.

I owe you my awakened mind
I owe you my kindness
I owe you
my utter devotion.
I love you empyreal,
I adore you sublime.



No comments:

Post a Comment