Friday, January 7, 2011

The Law Of Attraction, or my version of it called, "Where We Go, We ALL Go Together."

Call In What You Want.
Adaya Marcel.
To make that call from the heart is what I am not hearing from all that law of attraction mega-business.  We can call everything to us that we want, but if we do the calling from our intellectual mind we are not serving the heart in the slightest.  But first, to call from the heart, one has to KNOW from the heart.  That kind of knowing is not easy and comes from realizing the true measure of suffering, not to wallow in it, but to learn from it, to put your heart-energy into it and spring into action, to effect change because you have seen the whole thing and you know its weaknesses. 


Knowing something's weakness it not about hating it, defeating any weakness is where we find our strength and a true kind of love; but we can only "defeat" that which we love, and we can only truly love that which we intimately know...from the heart comes change, growth and Universal love, but the path ain't always pretty.   These things I speak of are things we CAN change so easily, if we simply say no - in concert, in unison - because we all know something NEEDS to be changed,  we ALL know the suffering that has occurred because of these very things that need to be changed and if a law is to be called in, let it attract the one that causes us all to love so much that we could not even think of leaving this mess we have created to the future generations of our world. 


Is a person wrong because they love you so much that they will hold a mirror up to show the ugly things so that you may better see how to protect yourselves and your family.  Part of the law of attraction business borders on selfishness, because it keeps saying that if we only worry about our own personal world the rest of the world will be OK, but remember, we are all one and the world will NOT be OK if we turn a blind eye to the part that is suffering.


Not long ago, Bill, The Science Guy was giving a lecture to a room full of students.  In the middle of it, he keeled over and hit the floor like a ton of bricks..passed out cold!  Not one person went to his rescue...they were all too busy tweeting pictures of him lying on the floor!!  They sent tweets like, "Wow, I hope he is OK!, You should have seen Bill hit the deck!, Why is no one is helping him?!, etc.  Intellectually everyone was worried, but not one of them cared from the heart, so they did not go to help him up off the floor.  Finally, someone from backstage came out to help him.  So, intellectually we all got it, but our hearts are still asleep.


I believe in a kind of Law of attraction, when I call in love, my heart opens to encompass all of life, I cannot distinguish between a small circle, and the whole circle.  I call in truth, but with it comes responsibility.  I call in justice, but with it comes the realization that many suffer injustice on a scale we cannot even imagine and I am compelled to call out to the whole of my world to help me speak out and stop the injustice.  When I call in a healthy world I learn that our world is really sick, and I am bound to use my voice to sing a song of compassion for our mother earth.  My law of attraction makes me want to put on a cape and save the world, because I know that I AM THE WORLD.  If it dies, I die, if it is not worth our urgent care, then the only law we are attracting is the law of apathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment