Sunday, January 2, 2011

Through The Looking Glass



The Looking Glass.
Adaya Marcel.

I opened my eyes
in the mirror tonight
...wide...wide...wide...
and saw something startling.

It blew my mind
because I merely saw someone who loves;
not perfectly, of course
but I spied my reason for living.-
I love; I am love, I create love.
I literally love "love".

It is my secret, sacred joy
as a free-willed human,
through empathy
I discover my soul-purpose
as a sentient being ...
I live and breath compassion.

Some young angry man from Chico
came onto my web page,
uninvited....mind you,
and literally told me I should
go hang myself
for posting silly videos
of myself singing songs.
He said that he had to gouge
his eyes and his ears out.

This poor lonely brother
said I was ugly and everyone hated me.
He called me a cunt several times
as he spewed desperation.

I recognize his pain,
so I forgive him;
I forgive the human experience...
this is the very least I can do.
Tonight's mirror told me so.

It wasn't really his fault anyway,
it was all of us.
He was wrong...
he created the anger-
in that respect it was all he-
but we
as an apathetic society
let him fall into the worm-hole
and thus count Jason a ritualistic causality
to emasculinity..

Shall I choose
to understand this seeming
exercise in futility?
Only those with horrible wounds
would lash out that way.

So, I forgive and it allows me to see
that this is who I came to be;
that is why my reflection scares me.

Dare I become a haven of mystery,
or a paradox within our non-reality?
I mean, who am I to become
Fatima's enigma...
bubble-wrapped by coincidental infinity.

I favor love as this becomes me...
this beautifies me and fits me to
the proverbial "T";
tho' I prefer not to be a rarity.
I wish for all to join me
in Love, fore it will mollify
and codify
our relationship to eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment